Contact

You can contact me by email, or by leaving a reply below.

Posted on June 17th, 2010.

685 Responses to “Contact”

1. Anonymous says:

Thank you !

2. Anonymous says:

Thank you for 7+ Taskbar Tweaker, it’s very usefull !

Ungroup apps.
    Reserve empty space on taskbar for right click ! Very cool.
    And display seconds on the tray dock 🙂

3. Nuogz says:

Could you add the “Remember the order of taskbar buttons” option?

The “Don’t group” option is very useful. I often manually order Taskbar buttons to facilitate switching windows. And I also use Windows virtual desktops for different types of work.
    When I switched virtual desktops, I find that the order I had set manually changed back to the original order by opening time.

So I thought it would be possible to add an option to remember the order?

4. Jimi says:

Hi,

The download doesn’t work from your website. I get a timeout from the server.

This is the URL I tried, from two different computers:

It works from https://www.majorgeeks.com/ though.

• Hi Jimi,

I’m not sure why you’re using the old link (rammichael.com), but it should still work. It works for me. The link will break after the next update though, I suggest downloading the tweaker from the official website.

As of why the link doesn’t work for you, I’m not sure, perhaps your browser or internet provider blocks it for some reason.

5. BH says:

thank your for your work! it’s very useful to me

6. Sean92m says:

Hi,

I have recently installed Numberer onto windows 11 but whenever I run it I get an Error –

IDS_INJERROR_LOADDLL

Any suggetions?

Thanks!

7. Bilal Ahnani says:

Is it possible to add Arabic?

8. Andy says:

Hello guys.
    Please help.
    On my Windows 11 programm is not work.

9. NVIT says:

Aloha,

Thanks for this great tool. Is there a way to keep the current taskbar File Explorer items in the current order the next time I logon? Now, I have to reorder the items after each logon. I saw a solution saying to use virtual_desktop_order_fix but that doesn’t work for me.

Thanks

• Hi,

No, there’s no way to do that. It’s tricky, since the next time you login, new windows are created as far as the taskbar is concerned, even if they look similar to the windows you had before you logged out. A tool can try to match properties such as window titles, but the titles can change or there can be several windows with the same title.

The virtual_desktop_order_fix advanced option does something different – it helps keep the order of taskbar buttons when you switch between virtual desktops.

10. Nick Smith says:

Hi,

Can your software fix the taskbar unhide issues when running maximized windows programs?

Basically, for some lucky people like myself, the taskbar will simply not unhide if there is any maximized programs running. For me, it’s specifically the primary monitor, the auto-hide unhide taskbar works fine in my other 2 monitors.

Running latest version of Windows 10 as of March 22 2022.

• Hi Nick,
      I have no solution for this unfortunately. If you’re using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker, you might want to make sure that the disable_topmost advanced option is not enabled. That’s my only guess of what, of all of my tools, can cause the problem.

• Nick Smith says:

Hey, Thanks for replying!

I eventually figured out that hidden applications that take the full display screen (like the GeForce Experience’s FPS Overlay and the Windows Snipping Tool) make the auto hide taskbar stay behind all of the opened maximized windows, that way it does not appear when you put the cursor on it. It’s a bug / glitch.

When the auto-hide taskbar is hidden and you see that thin taskbar line over open maximized windows, you know that it is working correctly. When the thin line is gone, that means there is an issue happening that is putting the taskbar behind all opened maximized windows.

The solution to my case was to disable the FPS Overlay from NVIDIA GeForce Experience and, in the case of the Windows Snipping Tool, to reposition (refresh) the taskbar a couple times after using it, then it goes back to normal.

I hope more people can find this solution and that it helps them. 🙂

Thank you Michael!

Windows 10 64 bit

11. Dan says:

thank you for this wonderful program!! i’ll be sure to let my friends who are still on Windows 10 know about this! What quality of life improvements!! THANK YOU!

12. Thomas says:

How can I backup all Taskbar shortcuts and the order in which they appear into a backup file?

And restore them later?

13. Eran says:

Hi,
    I have Windows 11.
    I was able to restore the Windows 10 taskbar and installed the 7+ tweaker for no grouping icons, however I am not able to get rid of the labels.
    There is no option anymore to do “Always combine, Hide labels” like before.
    I searched all over the web with no solution.

Can you please add this as feature for the next version / update?

Thanks

Eran

14. winget says:

winget install Textify
    Gefunden Textify [rammichael.Textify] Version 1.8.11
    Diese Anwendung wird von ihrem Besitzer an Sie lizenziert.
    Microsoft ist nicht verantwortlich und erteilt keine Lizenzen für Pakete von Drittanbietern.
    Downloading https://ramensoftware.com/downloads/textify_setup.exe
    Unerwarteter Fehler beim Ausführen des Befehls:
    Download request status is not success.
    0x80190193 : Nicht zul�ssig (403).

15. NS says:

Thanks for the great tool! I use it to minimize the size of taskbar which I keep on the left side. I adjusted the format of the short date and time in Windows settings to 4/5/17 format for the date, and 9:40 AM format for the time. These are the shortest display settings for the date and time, which allows them to be displayed even when the task bar is narrow. Do you know of any way that I could remove the year entirely from the date, and remove the AM/PM entirely from the time so that I could minimize the taskbar even further? This would probably involve a registry change.